Wednesday, August 7, 2013

鏆厜涔嬪煄锛氭湀椋_Eclipse_558

need to be here. One would do the job, but Sam didn鈥檛 trust us enough to just send Jacob,though Jacob was willing. Quil and Embry are his usual . . . I guess you could call them his wingmen.鈥� 銆��鈥淛acob trusts you.鈥� 銆��Edward nodded. 鈥淗e trusts us not to try to kill him. That鈥檚 about it, though.鈥� 銆��鈥淎re you participating tonight?鈥�I asked, hesitant. I knew this was going to be almost as hard for him asbeing left behind would have been for me. Maybe harder.
銆�� 鈥淚鈥檒l help Jasper when he needs it. He wants to try some unequal groupings, teach them how to deal withmultiple attackers.鈥� 銆��He shrugged.
銆��And a fresh wave of panic shattered my brief sense of confidence.
銆��They were still outnumbered. I was making that worse.
銆��I stared at the field, trying to hide my reaction.
銆��It was the wrong place to look, struggling as I was to lie to myself, to convince myself that everythingwould work out as I needed it to. Because when I forced my eyes away from the Cullens 鈥�away from theimage of their playfighting

No comments:

Post a Comment