Wednesday, August 7, 2013

鏆厜涔嬪煄锛氭柊鏈_New Moon_98

me from?
銆��Because it was his brother?
銆�� Maybe it would be better if he took me away,cheap furla bags, rather than his family being scattered. I grew slightly lessdepressed as I considered all the uninterrupted alone time. If he could just last through the school year,cheap coach purses,Charlie wouldn't be able to object. We could go away to college, or pretend that's what we were doing,like Rosalie and Emmett this year. Surely Edward could wait a year. What was a year to an immortal? Itdidn't even seem like that much to me.
銆��I was able to talk myself into enough composure to handle getting out of the truck and walking to thestore. Mike Newton had beaten me here today, and he smiled and waved when I came in. I grabbed myvest, nodding vaguely in his direction. I was still imagining pleasant scenarios that consisted of me runningaway with Edward to various exotic locales.
銆��Mike interrupted my fantasy. "How was your birthday?""Ugh," I mumbled. "I'm glad it's over."Mike looked at me from the corners of his eyes like I was crazy.
銆��Work dragged.

No comments:

Post a Comment