Tuesday, January 3, 2012

5 Tips For Internet Marketing Newbies_36304

I have been involved with internet marketing off and on for the past 5 years until recently. Over the past 6 months I've had more time and opportunity to learn and implement more of the lessons learned. When you're an internet marketing newbie, as we all are at some point, you have these high hopes of online riches and success. Some of the sites you come across show elaborate homes, cars, boats, etc. You know what I'm talking about. It has a subtle sucking in power doesn't it? First you think... this must be the system I've been searching for. Then after you purchase you realize either: A. this is just some rehashed stuff that you could find out for free B. this product is for real but so far over your head you can't figure out what to do first C. Why do I keep doing this when I really know deep down inside that I NEED to start at the beginning and learn this business! I NEED to go to SCHOOL! TIP 1. You need to start at the beginning.Trust me I've been there, I have more products on my book shelf that I'm finally figuring out now after some months of spending time learning and applying. TIP 2. You need to understand that Internet Marketing for Newbies is a learning process prior to making money. Let me explain, if you rush through things like setting up web pages, doing some SEO with out doing it right or trying to start an email list before you really know what your doing, you are just slowing down process toward success. TIP 3. You need to STOP buying things PERIOD! Start working on the things you're comfortable with for now. TIP 4. You need to find and use Complimentary tools that are available. I can help you find the best ones that I have used. Trust me on this, there are SEO courses, list building courses, how to build web page courses and ON and ON. Internet marketing newbies need to start here because..... WHY??...... Because we are new to all this stuff! TIP 5. Pick a Niche you are an expert in or have knowlege in, get a domain name(with your keyword in title), get hosting, Build a Word press page, install an autoreponder to build a list. Now you're ready to start adding some nice content to your site along with links to products that you like to promote. As you look for niches to start with keep in mind your hobbies, activities, crafts, talents, etc. For an example, if you are good at wood working, a site or blog dedicated to tips on repairing old chairs, how to refinish antiques, should I repair or start from scatch... You get the idea. If you have the talent to do these things, make a video, write a report, tutorials, step by step photos with instruction. These are all ways to offer free information or you can create a membership site for folks who are interested in paying a small monthly fee to access your tutorials so they can become good at wood working / refinishing. Thanks for checking out the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment