Sunday, February 5, 2012

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother. - Roe Fulkerson


Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
- Anonymous
Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family,
but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.
- Margaret Mead
You can kid the world. But not your sister.
- Charlotte Gray

Brother Quotes

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother.
- Roe Fulkerson
A brother is a friend given by Nature.
- Jean Baptiste Legouve

Father Quotes - Son Quotes

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
- William Shakespeare
When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
- Mark Twain
When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment