Friday, February 3, 2012

We don't stop playing because we grow old


Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw
By not caring too much about what people think, I'm able to think for myself and propagate ideas which are very often unpopular. And I succeed.
- Albert Ellis
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone.
- Bill Cosby
He who believes is strong; he who doubts is weak. Strong convictions precede great actions.
- Louisa May Alcott
If you aren't in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
- Jim Carrey
My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- Forrest Gump movie
I play with life, laugh with life,
dance lightly with life, and smile at the riddles of life,
knowing that life's only true lessons are writ small in the margin.

- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
fake uggs boots
fake uggs

No comments:

Post a Comment