Friday, February 3, 2012

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.


Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
- Charles Swindoll
Those who believe they can do something and those who believe they can't are both right.
- Henry Ford
The greatest discovery of any generation
is that a human being can alter his life
by altering his attitude.
- William James
We have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
- Charles Swindoll
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Lao Tzu
There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.
- Marianne Williamson
Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
- Marie Curie

No comments:

Post a Comment