Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love is the ultimate truth at the heart of creation.


I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft
Love is not a mere sentiment.
Love is the ultimate truth at the heart of creation.
- Rabindranath Tagore
Love one another but make not a bond of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- Khalil Gibran
Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.
- Mary Anne Radmacher
People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment