Tuesday, February 7, 2012

People will forget what you said,


Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.
- Rabindranath Tagore
Hate is never conquered by hate,
Hate is only conquered by love.
- The Buddha
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for that part of me you bring out.
- Roy Croft
Love your enemies.
- Jesus (Matthew 5:44)
Lovers embrace that which is between them rather than each other.
- Khalil Gibran
People will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
True love has no limits.
- Anonymous
If you love something, set it free;
if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.
- Richard Bach
When a father gives to his son, both laugh;
when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment